Limitations and Precautions of Organic Hair Color:
- Its application time is at least 60 minutes.
- In order to achieve a darker color of any shade, paste must be left on longer than duration advised. Heat may also be applied.
- Once the process is complete it is important to note that hair may continue to become darker over a period of up to five days. Organic hair color will oxidize and become deeper and richer in color within the first few days.
- Results may vary person to person.
- Best results are achieved on people who have up to 30-40% grey hair.
- People with 100% grey hair may get following results:
- Orange tone: Apply Indigo paste to neutralize and get a nice dark color.
- Purple tone: Apply Henna paste to neutralize and get a nice dark color.
Main Features of Organic Hair Color:
- Contains No harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Blends away grays for more natural coverage.
- Protects and nourishes hair and restores natural shine & luster.
- It balances and nourishes the hair shaft to prevent breakage.
Organic Hair Color is a 100% Natural way to color your hair. It is Real Natural Organic hair dye certified by Ecocert.
It has been made up by using Certified Organic Ingredients.
Available in 23 Natural Shades:
Soft Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Brown, Mahogany, Wine Red, Copper Brown, Burgundy, Auburn Red, Strawberry Blonde, Golden Blonde, Wheat Blonde, Beige Blonde, Reddish Blonde, Light Reddish Blonde, Caramel Blonde, Honey Blonde, Champagne Blonde, Light Ash Blonde, Ash Blonde, Dark Ash Blonde, Darkest Ash Blonde, Violet